Tuesday, July 28, 2015

All the things I wish I could say.

Everyday a constant struggle, battling to keep myself together.
All these words that I never say, all these problems that never go away.
All I really want is to say how I feel without having to worry about how everyone else will deal.
I'm having a hard time with this life, these constant feelings that I have to sacrifice.
I don't know anymore everything is constantly drama or a bore.
I want to say what's going on in my head, and how I really feel, but sometimes I feel like i'd be better off dead. I don't want to hurt those around me, maybe it's just better to keep the pain inside me.
Is my story better left untold, or should I just go for it and break the mold;
I don't know but I feel like i'm about to implode.

No comments:

Post a Comment