Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Shadows

Waking up still fucked up,
on the verge of throwing up due too last night
and all the actions that were so corrupt.

Yelling in the back of mind
just to get the voices to shut up.

Just trying to get out of my bed and stand up.
Just been counting the days, so many days in a haze, in a craze.

Gripping my stomach from self inflicted pain.

Just wondering when peace will begin.

Wondering when everything will be fine again.

Lost in a world of sin.

The same sin that made my lies begin.

The sun begins to set.

As I begin to lose myself in the shadows that walk past.

Stuck in the past, as it comes creeping past.

Shadows seem to be moving faster then light.

All these things I want to say in-between the lines but I don't have the time.

Just loosing myself in the streets as the shadows begin to creep.

Just ticking by.

Just trying to grow up, just trying to survive.

Just trying to run as the shadows turn and start to come.

The shadows begin to tear me apart at every lie, and the things I never
said because I didn't have the time.

Just sitting down to think.

Just throwing up your hard work into the sink.

I just don't know what to believe questioning everything that I've ever seen.

As the shadows leave I wonder if my soul is going to be
one that burns.

As i'm sitting by the toilet floored, I
can see myself in Satan's eyes; just another lonely bastard trying to get by.


No comments:

Post a Comment