Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tides Of Change

The tides of change crash upon the sands of time.

As the perceptions that once held my mind begin to disintegrate.

Questioning reality as I sit at the gates of heaven and hell.

Can't even tell if it's just a another day dream just can't even tell.

Just stuck in this blessing let me rehearse, remix, and reverse just stuck
in this curse.

Can't tell if i'm relapsing, or just on the verge of collapsing.

Manic beginning to panic just beginning to search in my cabinet, in my fridge, Facebook anything.

Just trying to open my eyes to see, this whole world that lies in front of me.

I just want to believe that we can all just be, just in a world of peace.

Just hearing the taps of my laptop just for a release.

As I try to quiet down the screams that have just become broken shards of glass in my brain.

Just lost feeling the shame, just stuck in this life that feels like a game.

Can't get rid of the screams. Just screaming to do something.

I know I have to change, this life I have to rearrange.

Just sitting around watching lakes become oceans as rivers reach the coast, wondering what will happen once I go ghost.

Just trying to stop slipping up, just trying to get to the point where i'm catching up.

Just hoping in my time that I leave something behind, something that sticks in your brain.

Just wanting you to know that nothing ever has to be the same.

Just sitting on the beach as the tears begin to reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment