Tuesday, July 28, 2015

S.A.D.

Lost, thinking this might be the life that I just need to toss.
Just trying to hold it together.
My mind lost in the weather.

Thunder storms begin to roll by, as I watch the birds begin to flee.
The storm begins; feeling incredible once again.

CRACK!

The thunder roars as the lighting electrifies my soul.
Category 5 at the point where i'm just trying to survive.

Just trying to live my life.
Don't know if I can survive.

Who would want to live this life?
I do and I'll do anything to survive.

The planes begin to crash.
Everything that we could have done, nothing but screaming; the winds screaming can barely hear it.

Just trying to feel it.
Heart breaking, muscle tension, getting in my mind to relate it.
Earth quaking, heart shaking, trying to do more then just fake it.

The tsunami hits the shore blasting me away and all I can do is bear to ask for more.

As the weight of world begins to bring me down, as I begin to sink down I scream towards the sky asking why, at this point I'm wondering if the bubbles will even reach the sky.

As the water fills my lungs, i'm questioning if I should have just picked the gun.

But that's absurd I had my fun, I had my love, I realize now that I had everything that I could have wanted.

My frown turns upside down.

I die.
Just Wow.

The storm passes by, nothing but clear skies.
The world did what it did just too survive.
My body washes upon the shore, as the birds fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment