Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Journal Entry Be Happy





Journal Entry Be Happy

Don’t Quit Trying

MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY!



Never Give Up Yourself

You Can Do It!

Keep Fighting!





Don’t Give UP!!!



You can do this…



You can be happy.

Learn to love better.

Learn to accept love better.



Be better to people.

This is my fault which means I can fix it.



I can find a way to be happy.

I just have to find a path.

I have to find a place where I feel free, alive, loved.



depression in my mind.



I only have one life, and I need to push forward and make this a good one.



If I give up than I can’t have anything. I will be alone forever, and sad.



I have to try and be happy, I have to be worthy of love.



But I must love everyone even if they don’t think they are worthy of love.



That’s the only way I can be happy.

I’m Loved Ill be ok


No comments:

Post a Comment