Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Journal Entry I want to be happy





Journal Entry   I want to be happy 



I wish I wasn’t so sad, I want to be happy I want things to
feel better

I can’t give up though
I have to keep trying if I don’t I’ll never achieve anything.




I’ll have nothing.

I want to make something of myself of my life

I wish there was someway I could fast forward to being happy
again.

Sadly Life doesn’t Work that way
And there is nothing I can do about it.

And that’s why i’m sitting here typing to you typing to my futureself to just
let everyone know keep fighting.

Maybe one day I can make an example of why to keep fighting
and that’s what I hope. If I could just make someone happy now, and I could
feel healthy but I know my health is going to continue to deteriorate and that
is hard to do.

It’s hard to keep going.


I know though that persistence is key keep trying to be happy
keep trying to be more, keep trying,

God I hope it works, I miss being happy so much
if that can happen for me if I could be happy.



Wow then I’d actually be happy…

No comments:

Post a Comment